The body of boxer Christopher Rivera, who was shot to death on Sunday, is propped up in a fake boxing ring during his wake at the community recreation center within the public housing project where he lived in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Friday, Jan. 31, 2014. Elsie Rodriguez, vice president of the Marin funeral home, explained that Rivera had asked his family that if he died, he wanted his funeral to make reference to his boxing career.
Puerto Rico Weather
- “Not Victims But Leaders”: Oscar Contender ‘Landfall’ Examines Puerto Rico At Crossroads After Hurricane Maria
- Arecibo telescope collapses, ending 57-year run
- Citizenship Question in the 2020 Census Will Have on All Latinos
- Soto Introduces Puerto Rico Admission Act of 2019
- Puerto Rico governor warns White House: ‘If the bully gets close, I’ll punch the bully in the mouth’
PICTURES SCROLL EVERY 15 SECONDS