Today on the show Jorge Nuñez from Carolina, Puerto Rico was voted to continue on the way to becoming the next American Idol. This is the guy that was told to lose his Puerto Rican accent by Simon to be later told that is was ok to have an accent. Jorge in my opinion is one of the top singers on the show. Also tonight they had the wild card round and they brought back another Boricua to compete for the title. Yes you’re right Tatiana Del Toro!
Puerto Rico Weather
- “Not Victims But Leaders”: Oscar Contender ‘Landfall’ Examines Puerto Rico At Crossroads After Hurricane Maria
- Arecibo telescope collapses, ending 57-year run
- Citizenship Question in the 2020 Census Will Have on All Latinos
- Soto Introduces Puerto Rico Admission Act of 2019
- Puerto Rico governor warns White House: ‘If the bully gets close, I’ll punch the bully in the mouth’
PICTURES SCROLL EVERY 15 SECONDS