Michelle Rodriguez snapped in front of several paparazzi and media outlets during her recent trip to Mexico, in order to promote her new movie. The Texas-born Latina, of a Dominican mother and Puerto Rican father, arrived in Mexico City Thursday night, from Frankfurt, Germany, and was being escorted out of the international terminal sitting in a wheelchair, when some reporters approached her for an interview. As she threatened to punch the paparazzi, she yelled: “I’m sick, [insult]! Have a heart, you idiot!”, while she was being contained by her assistant . The video above also makes reference to her so-called sickness, which apparently went away the second she stood up from the wheelchair. The video also features Vin Diesel, who acted quite the opposite of Rodriguez, kindly greeting reporters on his way out of the Mexico City airport.
Puerto Rico Weather
- “Not Victims But Leaders”: Oscar Contender ‘Landfall’ Examines Puerto Rico At Crossroads After Hurricane Maria
- Arecibo telescope collapses, ending 57-year run
- Citizenship Question in the 2020 Census Will Have on All Latinos
- Soto Introduces Puerto Rico Admission Act of 2019
- Puerto Rico governor warns White House: ‘If the bully gets close, I’ll punch the bully in the mouth’
PICTURES SCROLL EVERY 15 SECONDS