NASA delays the launch of the shuttle for the fourth time on Friday, due to cracked valves the three valves are located in the shuttle engine compartment and route gaseous hydrogen into the fuel tank to keep it pressurized properly.. This will also delay the flight of the first Puerto Rican Astronaut. NASA hopes to be able to launch the space shuttle by mid- March. If they are unable to launch by then the shuttle will have to wait until April to Launch.
Puerto Rico Weather
- “Not Victims But Leaders”: Oscar Contender ‘Landfall’ Examines Puerto Rico At Crossroads After Hurricane Maria
- Arecibo telescope collapses, ending 57-year run
- Citizenship Question in the 2020 Census Will Have on All Latinos
- Soto Introduces Puerto Rico Admission Act of 2019
- Puerto Rico governor warns White House: ‘If the bully gets close, I’ll punch the bully in the mouth’
PICTURES SCROLL EVERY 15 SECONDS