Natividad Soto hopes to become the first Puerto Rican female NASCAR driver. She was born in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico. The 2009 racing season will be starting soon, to begin this dream she hopes to start racing in the Grand National Sportmen divison in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.
Puerto Rico Weather
- “Not Victims But Leaders”: Oscar Contender ‘Landfall’ Examines Puerto Rico At Crossroads After Hurricane Maria
- Arecibo telescope collapses, ending 57-year run
- Citizenship Question in the 2020 Census Will Have on All Latinos
- Soto Introduces Puerto Rico Admission Act of 2019
- Puerto Rico governor warns White House: ‘If the bully gets close, I’ll punch the bully in the mouth’
PICTURES SCROLL EVERY 15 SECONDS