According to NASA the earliest the space shuttle will be able to launch will be March 17, at 7:45 pm. This mission is scheduled to carry the first Puerto Rican Astronaut into space and the International space station. This mission was delayed last month due to leaky valves in the engine area (which provide the shuttle hydrogen fuel) to keep them pressurized properly.
Puerto Rico Weather
- “Not Victims But Leaders”: Oscar Contender ‘Landfall’ Examines Puerto Rico At Crossroads After Hurricane Maria
- Arecibo telescope collapses, ending 57-year run
- Citizenship Question in the 2020 Census Will Have on All Latinos
- Soto Introduces Puerto Rico Admission Act of 2019
- Puerto Rico governor warns White House: ‘If the bully gets close, I’ll punch the bully in the mouth’
PICTURES SCROLL EVERY 15 SECONDS