Ivelisse played junior varsity volleyball and basketball in high school, later declining both academic and athletic college scholarships to pursue wrestling. Ivelisse believes being a WWE Diva is what she was born to do and wants to prove to the world that she is the best. She believes winning “WWE Tough Enough” is the best way to accomplish this goal.
Puerto Rico Weather
- “Not Victims But Leaders”: Oscar Contender ‘Landfall’ Examines Puerto Rico At Crossroads After Hurricane Maria
- Arecibo telescope collapses, ending 57-year run
- Citizenship Question in the 2020 Census Will Have on All Latinos
- Soto Introduces Puerto Rico Admission Act of 2019
- Puerto Rico governor warns White House: ‘If the bully gets close, I’ll punch the bully in the mouth’
PICTURES SCROLL EVERY 15 SECONDS